After receiving full approval from the Chinese government to sell the electric hatch, Nissan is reportedly readying its Leaf for export there by mid-October according to Kimiyasu Nakamura, president of Nissan's China joint venture.
Nissan Leaf China
- Eric Loveday
- Apr 16, 2010
File this under: spotlight on China. First, General Motors committed to Chinese market-specific hybrids and plug-ins, now Nissan wants in on the action. Case in point, Nissan will release its Leaf electric vehicle in China followed by a possible hybrid Infiniti and, if all goes as planned, the company will break ground on a Chinese production plant, too.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models