With Nismo set to expand its scope and product range in the coming years, Nissan's in-house tuning division needs to start with something both customizable and attainable. And it appears the Juke is it.
Nissan Juke Nismo Concept
- John Neff
- Nov 28, 2011
We've just learned that Nissan's Nismo performance arm has been busy playing with the Juke, and the result is the Juke Nismo Concept that will debut later this week at the Tokyo Motor Show. While not nearly as wild as the GT-R-powered Juke-R that Nissan is also working on, the Juke Nismo Concept nonetheless represents something you might actually be able to park in your garage one day.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models