Nissan announced earlier in the month that it would be fielding a factory team in the 24 Hours of Nürburgring, piloting a 2012 GT-R. The car is reportedly a Club Track Edition, a race-ready derivative sold in Japan, and our spy shooters have spotted it out in the wild.
Nissan Gt R Track Club Edition
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 2, 2010
Ready for another Nissan GT-R iteration? In April, Nissan said it would be working with third parties to set up a driving club that would offer members track-ready Godzillas, and this is apparently the result: the Track Club Edition GT-R, a product of the minds at Nissan, NISMO, NOVA Engineering in Shizuka and Nordring tuning in Saitama, Japan.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models