Why, dear God? Why do bad things happen to good cars? We have no idea what circumstances were at play when this gleaming new grey Nissan GT-R got a sizeable love tap in the right front quarter panel. We're willing to give the owner the benefit of the doubt and assume that someone backed into the car while he or she was waiting for a parking space in Shibuya, since we know first hand that that can happen... Sigh. At least this GT-R isn't a total write off like the first one that wrecked.
Nissan Gt R Crash
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Nissan Gt R Crash Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!