We find it hard to believe that Tesla's chief executive officer Elon Musk could possibly be running low on cash, but that's the story we've heard. If true and Musk actually is almost broke, he's a lot less so now with the addition of some $24 million in pocket change courtesy of Tesla's recent IPO. In the first day of trading, Tesla's stock shot up 40 percent, bringing in a significant amount of coin for the company, and Musk benefited, too.
- Eric Loveday
- Jun 4, 2010
It's no secret that Tesla's chief executive officer Elon Musk is experiencing some difficulties right now. From the messy divorce to reports that he's broke, Musk has recently made headlines for all the wrong reasons. That's precisely why Tesla Motors hope to distance itself from the CEO as it moves ever closer to its IPO.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models