We all make dumb decisions, from time to time. In fact, you might even say it's the best way to learn... sometimes. You make a mistake, see the error of your ways and move on as a better person. However, when you upload proof of a very bad choice to YouTube, things can go very wrong, and it's especially painful when the video eventually leads to a prosecution. That's what reportedly happened to an Illinois motorcycle rider who filmed himself running from the police.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!