Mosport International Raceway is Canada's motorsports mecca. Located in Ontario, the facility features a 2.5-mile-long track, 1.5-mile-long driver training circuit and a nearly 1-mile-long kart track. Now Mosport also features new owners.
- John Neff
- Aug 27, 2007
First the good news for Audi Sports North America. The No. 7 R10 won the LMP1 class during last weekend's 9th Round of the American LeMans Series race at Mosport. With the win, Audi has clinched the LMP1 championship with three races left to run. Unfortunately, Audi has yet again failed to claim an outright win despite dominating the entire race ahead of those pesky LMP2 cars.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models