Joe Sylvester takes truck jumping very seriously, that much is obvious. Back in 2010, Sylvester rocketed his 1,400-horsepower, 2006 Cadillac Escalade skyward, and didn't come back to Earth until he had gone some 208 feet forward; a world record at the time.
Monster Truck Jump
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Feb 5, 2013
Our automotive leanings generally favor cars that sit down close to the ground, with low-profile tires and suspension travel measured in the inches. Still, a good helping of Monster Jam never hurts, and it can be fun to watch machines with mondo-size rubber and a few generous feet worth of springs and shocks jumping hither and thither off platforms, ramps and, of course, other cars.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models