Vauxhall has three big reveals planned for the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, one of them being the 280-horsepower Vauxhall Astra VXR that was announced last November as the Opel Astra OPC. That means the 2.0-liter turbo four lives underhood, and in addition to 276 ponies, it dishes out 295 pound-feet of torque. Handling is aided by the limited-slip differential for the front axle, the HiPerStrut suspension and the "fully adaptive FlixRide system."
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jan 12, 2012
The Buick Encore will see its first encore in Ye Olde England when it appears as the Vauxhall Mokka, and other than a little bit of fiddling up front, it doesn't appear that anything changes in the still-ladybug-sized limey version. To our eyes, the design looks much better without the Buick's Ventiports tacked onto the hood, and something of this size and capability just seems to be a better mental fit with Vauxhall or Opel branding versus Buick.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models