One Washington, DC-based startup is looking to create a market for trading automaker "credits" that will allow gas-guzzler makers to "meet" stricter US fuel-economy requirements during the next few years, Automotive News reports.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!