The start of the 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup season is just six weeks away, and the contenders are beginning to get dressed up for the battle. Joe Gibbs Racing TV shows how that's done with a time-lapse video of Kyle Busch's No. 18 Toyota Camry getting its bright, tailored suit of logos headed by sponsor M&Ms.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!