So, a total of 3,347 MINIs are taking part in a multiple-stage road trip across America. What do you call that kind of thing?
- Alex Nunez
- Jul 25, 2006
Simon Baker of the UK comes from a family of MINI fans. Since '02, they have owned four of the little Anglo-Teutonic bundles of fun. Last week during the British Motor Show's press days, Mr. Baker himself took delivery of his family's fifth, the first MINI GP built for a customer. On hand to present the keys was John Cooper's son Mike, owner of the soon-to-be shuttered John Cooper Works Garage.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models