The two millionth Mini has rolled off the line in Oxford, UK, a feat which took around ten years and sent Minis to 90-plus countries across the globe. According to Mini, if placed bumper-to-bumper, two million Minis would stretch 4,627 miles. Of course, two million Ford F-150s would stretch, um, further.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Jul 18, 2009
Ever since the modern MINI debuted earlier this decade, it has always been marketed as a premium small car. Even the least expensive variants were pricier than some comparable subcompacts. This has now changed. MINI UK has just added a new, lower-priced model specifically aimed at first time buyers and those taking advantage of the car scrappage program currently in effect in the United Kingdom.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models