Clunkbucket.com's head wrench, the inimitable Mike Bumbeck, has posted a great photo feature on what might be motorsports' best new addition – Auto Soccer. Imagine taking everything you love about demolition derby and throwing in heaping handfuls of soccer, including a repurposed propane tank that now serves as a 400-pound ball. Needless to say, hilarity and carnage ensues.
- Alex Nunez
- Mar 22, 2009
Update your bookmarks, kids. Mike Bumbeck, erstwhile Jalop and all-around junkyard Ph.D., is back on the web with a brand new site: Clunkbucket. The focus is on the affordable, attainable, and interesting, with content that's both tasty and useful. Want to remove your door panel without damaging it? Mike's got your back, with photos to help you along. Maybe you need a vintage shop manual. Look no further for tips on how and where to find one. The "Odd Rod" category lives up to its name (dig that
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models