Executives may call the shots day-to-day at the world's leading automakers – much as they do at any other corporation – but the ultimate decision-making body remains the board of directors. And Chrysler has just named six new members to its board.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Mike Keegan Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!