Hands on with MyFord Touch and SYNC App Ecosystem – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Chris Shunk
- Mar 4, 2009
Infotainment systems have taken off over the past couple of years, and Microsoft is looking to keep the momentum going with an upgrade to its Microsoft Auto software. Version 4.0 will add the ability to control a vehicle's entire stereo as well as its communication system. This way, only one piece of hardware will be needed to perform both tasks where it currently requires two. The software launches in the Spring and should save big bucks for OEM that adopt it.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models