Toyota is reuniting Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd to promote the Mirai ahead of the fuel cell sedan's Oct. 21 debut. The company is planning other Back to the Future events, too.
Michael J Fox
- Brandon Turkus
- Sep 27, 2013
If you're a fan of car-focused media from the 1980s, have we got a video for you. A certifiable genius Someone has mashed up scenes from the Back to the Future trilogy with the opening theme and voiceover from Knight Rider. Yes, Doc Brown's Delorean time machine replaces Michael Knight's KITT, while The Hoff is replaced by Michael J. Fox.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models