Mercedes Benz C Class Diesel
- Chris Shunk
- Nov 18, 2010
If you're wishing and hoping for more diesel in the U.S., it looks like your best bet may again be placed on the Germans. Wards Automotive quotes Mercedes-Benz USA President Ernst Lieb as saying that the 2.2-liter Bluetec diesel will rest under the hood of the 2012 GLK. The oil-burning mill will likely cost a few thousand dollars more than the petrol-powered GLK, but fuel economy from the diesel four-pot will of course be vastly superior.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models