Toyota might be leaving Southern California, but Mercedes-Benz is doubling-down on the region with a newly announced, 1.1 million-square-foot West Coast Campus in Long Beach, CA. It combines three currently separate divisions of the company into one place to increase overall efficiency.
Mercedes West Coast Campus
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Mercedes West Coast Campus Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!