Following yesterday's news that longtime Mercedes design chief Professor Peter Pfeiffer – known as "the three Ps of automotive design" (but that's only to us here at Autoblog) – was stepping down, Mercedes-Benz has today confirmed the appointment of Gorden Wagener as his replacement. The appropriately-named designer (who bears no known relation to GM chief Rick Wagoner) will take Pfeiffer's place when he steps down after four years with the company in the middle of this year.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Mercedes Design Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!