In a world where the YouTube hoax continues to thrive, it's hard to know what to think of this little vid, but here are the facts as we know them: a coupe that looks like a first-generation Mercedes-Benz CLK gets crushed by a giant front-end loader. There you have it.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 25, 2013
- Dan Roth
- Aug 1, 2008
A Quarter Pounder with cheese isn't exactly Schupfnudeln and Kölsch, but some Mercedes-Benz engineers decided to slum it while putting the new CLK through hot weather testing. That stop at the Golden Arches put Stuttgart's camouflaged efforts under the scrutiny of the Automotive Traveler's long lenses. The CLK, or at least that's what it's believed to be, looks like an awful lot of energy has been expended in the area of the C-pillar and rear quarter panel. The vigorous coverup in that part
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models