Mercedes AMG Petronas unveiled the new F1 W05 ahead of its first pre-season test in Jerez, Spain, giving the media and other Formula One teams a look at the turbocharged racer. That look didn't last long, though, as Lewis Hamilton promptly stuffed the shiny new racer into a wall earlier this morning.
Mercedes Amg Petronas F1 W05
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Mercedes Amg Petronas F1 W05 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!