McLaren GT, the racing arm of McLaren, initially showed the 12C GT Sprint back in July as a less hardcore version of the brand's other track-only offerings, although it did so with only a limited amount of information on the new track star. Now, the floodgates have been opened ever so slightly, with the Woking, UK-based outfit letting out a few other exciting details on the GT Sprint.
Mclaren 12c Gt Sprint
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Jul 10, 2013
There's been another baby born to the McLaren MP4-12C family, this one called the 12C Sprint GT. Another track-only version of the road-going coupe, it doesn't go as far as the 12C GT3 and 12C GT Can-Am Edition racers, but it's a few steps beyond the daily driver by sitting 40 millimeters lower, wearing Pirelli slicks and sporting a more robust cooling and aerodynamics packages.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models