The editors over at National Review Online believe that Republicans are drunk on ethanol. Or most of the Republicans running for president are, anyway. The one contender (sorta, at this point) that the NRO singles out as not being drunk is John McCain who claims, jokingly, to drink a glass of the stuff every morning.
- Lascelles Linton
- Oct 10, 2007
Presidential hopeful John McCain went to car-maker-city Detroit and told them they must support higher fuel efficiency standards. John says it's a national security issue and we must be leaders on green technology. John even joked he drinks a glass of ethanol every day. Here are some quotes:
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models