Courtesy of our colleagues at Autoblog Chinese, here's the Fstar H1, by Haima. Haima is a joint venutre of automakers FAW and Mazda, although some people see this car as a bad copy of the Chevrolet/Daewoo Spark/Matiz. Next to the different gasoline versions on display at the Beijing Autoshow was this electric version.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Jan 17, 2008
High school student Andrew Angellotti contacted AutoblogGreen last fall to tell us about his 1988 Mazda B2200 pickup truck that he converted into an electric vehicle, taking nine months to learn how to do it and getting seriously DIY on the project. Our friend at Michigan Public Radio, Dustin Dwyer, was able to spend some with with Angellotti and an update on the teen and his truck was broadcast this week.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models