Automotive News reports Max Page, the young actor behind the wildly popular Volkswagen "Little Vader" character, has undergone successful surgery to correct a heart issue. Page was born with a defect called Tetralogoy of Fallot, which can cause low oxygen levels in the blood. Surgeons replaced Page's pulmonary valve in an operation that took around two hours without any complications or incidents. Tetralogy of Fallot is only treatable with surgery, and while doctors had worked to preserve Page's
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Max Page Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!