Maserati is likely to halt production of the Ghibli and Quattroporte at its plant near Turin, Italy, for a week due to slow sales. Fortunately, there's a plan in place to fix the brand's faltering fortunes.
- Woodward Dream Cruise 2017 in pictures
- 1929 Mercedes wins Pebble Beach Best in Show
- New Car Buying Guides
- 1956 Aston DBR1/1 sells for record $22.6M
- New Chevy Corvette ZR1 caught live on video
- Find and compare 2017 models
Maserati Factory Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!