Mark Messier played in the National Hockey League for 25 years and was so good at it that he earned the nicknames The Moose, Mr. June and The Messiah. In 1994, as captain of the New York Rangers and with his team down three games to two in the Eastern Conference Finals, he guaranteed the New York media that the Rangers would win the next game against the New Jersey Devils, playing on the Devils' home ice. It was Messier's hat trick in the game that gave the Rangers the win.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Mark Messier Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!