High-profile soccer players, or footballers as they're known outside the US, in the English Premier League are known for two things – excellent footwork and a propensity for writing off a wide variety of high-dollar automobiles. Considering their questionable driving talents, then, we'd think the fact that the players of Chevrolet-sponsored Manchester United are ignoring the team's free fleet of Camaros and Corvettes for their own vehicles isn't necessarily a bad thing for the team's spons
- Brandon Turkus
- Jul 8, 2014
Manchester United fans, it's time. Your famous red jersey will soon bear the Chevrolet Bowtie, regardless of any boycotts you may plan. To celebrate this fact, Chevy has put together a video of the evolution of the kit (kit being British English for the uniform, including the jersey) through the years, overlaid with the team's famous song, Glory, Glory Man United, a tune better know to us Yanks as the Battle Hymn of the Republic.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models