It seems a pretty safe assumption that if Joel Ewanick agreed to join General Motors as its Vice President of Marketing after less than two months in the same job at Nissan, he must have been promised a lot. Specifically, he was probably given complete control over everything marketing related for all four remaining brands at GM. If so, it appears that Ewanick is jumping in with both feet. It was only a few weeks ago that Chevrolet announced that it was moving its advertising account away from C
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!