We'd already heard that we wouldn't be getting the conventionally-powered version of Volkswagen's city car, the Up! Now we hear, per Autocar, that it won't be called the Up!, it will be called Lupo. The Lupo, a nameplate known throughout Europe until it ceased production in 2005, was VW's small, sub-Polo offering. In its new incarnation, the Lupo will replace the Fox, currently the smallest VW sold.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!