Change is afoot at PSA. The parent company of both Peugeot and Citroën is on the verge of securing major funding from both the French government and from Chinese automaker Dongfeng, it recently named former Renault COO Carlos Tavares as its chief executive officer, and now it has selected its new chairman.
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
Louis Gallois Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!