What about St. Paul? That's what some Minnesotans may be asking after Daimler-owned car-sharing service Car2go announced that it will start service in Minneapolis in September. Car2go is putting 300 Smart Fortwo two-seaters into service in Minneapolis, letting subscribers use and park the cars anywhere within the city's 55 square miles. Car2go is also temporarily waiving its $35 membership fee to get folks in the Land 'o Lakes to sign up. Minnesota is the 11th North American locale, and the firs
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!