India's Tata Motors and Italian auto giant Fiat have agreed to form a joint venture to create and establish a new auto plant in Ranjangaon, India. Tata Motors is India's largest automobile company and is its leader in commercial vehicles and second in passenger vehicles.
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 17, 2006
Typically we get production announcements from manufacturers one model at a time, if not one brand at a time, but the Fiat Group has released their full production schedule for the Lancia, Alfa Romeo and Fiat brands for the next few years.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models