Lithium-ion battery breakthroughs seem to pop up on a daily basis. Universities, engineering firms, battery makers and automotive companies constantly promote their research studies, which promise to advance li-ion technology to the next level.
Li Ion Anode
- Eric Loveday
- Sep 14, 2010
Mitsubishi Chemical has responded to the expected rise in demand for hybrid and electric vehicles by announcing its intentions to boost supply of anode materials for lithium-ion batteries by 130 percent by next May. The company's current anode material output, listed at 3,000 tons, should reach 5,000 tons by the end of December and 7,000 tons in eight month's time.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models