If top-down motoring is your cup of tea, there are few droptops that could elicit as many smiles per sun-drenched hour than the long-rumored Lexus LFA Roadster. We first saw the V10-powered 552-horsepower machine at the 2008 Detroit Auto Show, but the automaker has kept its lips firmly sealed on the potential of a production version since that showing.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Lfa Convertible Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!