One of our eagle-eyed readers happened to accidentally record an automotive program recently that included an interview with Lexus PR Manager Bill Ussery. Ussery gives the interviewer the full rundown on the Lexus RX400h hybrid crossover, explaining that there is no need to plug it in since it generates it's own electricity. This of course will be a disappointment to many of our readers. You can watch the video after the jump.
Lexus Ls600h Denso
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Lexus Ls600h Denso Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!