The price wars for the Nissan Leaf are well underway, with one dealer committing to $500 off of the Leaf's MSRP, and another jumping in on the action by offering a $1,000 discount. Of course, this was all followed by yet another dealer claiming to beat both of those deals. Now, North Bay Nissan is ready to trump all of the existing offers out there by offering an astounding five percent off of the Leaf's MSRP.
Leaf Dealer Pricing
- Eric Loveday
- Aug 17, 2010
Nissan Leaf – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models