Perhaps looking to shake their conservative image, GM is calling all of their A (and maybe a few B, C and D) -list friends to help ring in the New Year at next month's North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in Detroit. It's all part of GM's celebrity car fashion show that they'll host along the banks of the Detroit River. No, really. "Celebrities will accompany GM vehicles as they glide down an aisle set up inside a heated tent along the Detroit River," GM said Monday.
- Frank Filipponio
- Dec 3, 2006
Los Angeles puts less emphasis on the ladies (compared to, say, SEMA or VIP) and more focus on the cars, but there were still some stunning sirens around the Convention Center this week. Here is a small sampling, mainly from Ferrari, Lamborghini, and the Redline movie displays. And although we shouldn't have to warn you, if you don't have anything nice to say, please say nothing at all. Models read Autoblog too, after all. Many more on the next page. They are all clickable.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models