Based on an advertisement in the latest issue of Scoot! Magazine (via our friends at 2 Stroke Buzz), Wheego is currently working on a new electric scooter that looks to be built atop a vintage-style Lambretta platform. Beyond that, details are decidedly scarce. It's possible that Wheego is working with Scooters India Limited – a company that acquired the rights to build the Italian-designed scooters from Innocenti in the early 1970s – but this is just conjecture.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Apr 18, 2008
Click on the image above to watch the video
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models