Earlier reports have proven true. Volvo has officially signed Jeremy Lin to a global endorsement deal, and the New York Knicks point guard will serve as the new Volvo brand ambassador worldwide. Lin will also participate in the company's marketing activities for the next two years. Lin, who holds a degree from Harvard, has risen to international stardom in only his second year in the NBA. Volvo says the athlete's character, intelligence and perseverance all dovetail with the brand's ethos. The S
- Jeff Sabatini
- Mar 14, 2012
Linsanity's next stop could be your local neighborhood Volvo dealer. If you live in China, that is.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models