The Kia Cee'd GT Line might look like just another hatchback that's offered to European customers on the outside. However, underneath the vehicle hides two of the Korean brand's latest powertrain innovations.
Kia Ceed Gt
- Chris Bruce
- Feb 23, 2015
Kia is following the engine downsizing trend to maximize power and emissions and is announcing a 1.0-liter, turbocharged three-cylinder engine for Europe with 118 horsepower and 127 pound-feet of torque. It debuts in the Cee'd GT Line at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 18, 2014
Kia may be an automaker with a lot going for it these days, but it's not yet one that takes pains to appeal to performance enthusiasts. Aside from its Pirelli World Challenge team, it doesn't support any major racing programs to speak of. And despite having showcased such concepts as the GT4 Stinger and the Provo, it doesn't really offer much in the way of performance models.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models