Is the United States a laggard in the global environmental movement? Jonathan Lash, president of the World Resources Institute in Washington DC, thinks so, but writes in this BBC opinion piece that, with a little more patience from our global partners and some serious work by American officials, the U.S. of A can become a leader in the field.
- Sebastian Blanco
- Nov 18, 2006
It's not cheap, the new Saab 2.3t BioPower, but it is cool. Maybe that's why Sir Richard Branson likes his so much. Branson's been tooling around with his BioPower Saab for a few days now, and the general public in Britain can enjoy Saab's newest low-CO2 emissions ride on Monday, when vehicles with the 2.3t BioPower engine go on sale in the UK. Sure, AutoblogGreen cares about the 70 percent decrease in CO2 emissions, but we don't ignore that the BioPower produces 14 percent more maximum power an
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models