With the recent highly-anticipated announcement of the DVD release for "Grand Prix", fans have had reason to rejoice. After a petition-signing campaign, Warner Home Video made the right call and decided to release this classic movie on the old digital video disc format. A two-disc, 40th anniversary special edition of John Frankenheimer's Academy Award-winning movie is now scheduled for a U.S. release on July 11.
- Stuart Waterman
- May 9, 2006
We know many Autoblog readers were among the 7,105 people who signed the petition to persuade Warner Home Video to release this classic movie on DVD. Well, we're a little late in posting this update, but in case you haven't heard, your efforts have been rewarded! Warner announced in April that a U.S. release for a two-disc 40th anniversary special edition of John Frankenheimer's Academy Award winning movie is scheduled for July 11.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models