The SmartForJeremy is a reality, a limited run of the haute couture Smart Fortwo being announced at the Shanghai Motor Show. It has been toned down for production since we first saw it at last year's LA Auto Show but its signature flourish, the wings, remain. Instead of replacing the brake lights, though, a smaller set of red-accented wings sit above them. The white interior remains, though the KITT-style wheel has been swapped for a traditional unit.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models
Jeremy Scott Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!