Night shot of Tokyo, Japan
Japan Fuel Cell
- Xavier Navarro
- Oct 17, 2007
The Japanese are taking fuel cells very seriously and here's a figure that confirms this: two out of three fuel cell patent applications from 1998 to 2004 were made by Japanese companies (total patents were 32,209). Compared to the US and Europe, Japan filed 2.5 times more patents than the US and 2.9 times more than Europeans.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models