Jaguar Land Rover officially announced its Ingenium family of engines with the unveiling of the 2.0-liter version in the Jaguar XE concept at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it kept details very thin at the time. All we knew was that the new turbocharged mills could be configured to use gasoline or diesel, and be positioned longitudinally or transversely. Months later, JLR is finally letting some more info slip about its new baby, but there are still some big questions to be answered.
Jaguar Land Rover Ingenium
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models
Jaguar Land Rover Ingenium Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!