Powered by a supercharged 3.0-liter V6 engine that spits out 376 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque, the Jaguar C-X16 "production concept" takes Jag into the future with the addition of the automaker's "Push to Pass" steering wheel-mounted button.
Jaguar C X16
- Damon Lavrinc
- Sep 6, 2011
If you're wondering about the future of the XK, this isn't it. No, what Jaguar is set to reveal at the Frankfurt Motor Show next week is far more ambitious. This is Jag's Porsche Cayman-fighting two-seater – a Jaguar coupe you can actually afford.
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 17, 2011
The Jaguar E-Type celebrates its 50th anniversary this year. And it seems about that long now that its rebirth has been in the making. Or at least the rumormill.
- Jeep Wrangler Rubicon two-door soft top spied
- 2018 Nissan Leaf First Drive Review
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Juan Pablo Montoya in Chiron sets speed record
- Audi S5 Coupe Drivers' Notes | Athletic luxury
- Find and compare 2018 models