Texting while driving is dangerous, and to ensure the safety of its motorists, New York has made it a primary offense for a driver to use a cell phone at all. The problem with a ban on texting while driving, though, is that it can be hard for police to enforce the law since most people text with the phone down by their lap.
It Can Wait
1 / 1
1 / 1
- 2018 Honda Accord First Drive
- 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV First Drive
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Leaked 2018 Honda Gold Wing photos
- Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class earns top IIHS rating
- Find and compare 2018 models
It Can Wait Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!