The semi-finalists are in for the first annual Internet Car and Truck of The Year coronation, and now its time to let you, the genteel habitués of the world wide web, cast your own votes. Us autowriter types, including moi, have winnowed the bewildering field down to a list of seven contenders each for the car and truck categorie.
- Dan Roth
- Apr 10, 2009
The Internet has finally assembled its own collection of esteemed digital-only auto scribes to anoint vehicles as the Internet Car of the Year and Internet Truck of the Year, while also putting a new twist on traditional awards. Rather than just hold closed-door meetings to draw names from a hat, the public is also invited to weigh in on their choices for Consumer Choice categories at the official website.
- Volvo XC40 revealed | Style and substance
- Genesis G70 | Arrow to the heart of the Germans
- Updated Crossover Buying Guides
- Nissan Leaf Quick Spin: Will it electrify buyers?
- Ford Ranger Raptor: What it might look like
- Find and compare 2018 models